Tuesday 29 October 2013

What do you do to stay positive?

We all have those days where we feel blah. No matter how well things are going, and how good life is, sometimes you just wake up feeling cross and over it all. Unfortunately however, in order to wait it out, most of us do not have the luxury of crawling under the doona with a block of chocolate for a True Blood marathon.

I once had a great Doctor who told me that everyday you should do something for the mind, something for the body, and something social. So if I catch myself feeling a bit down, I try to think back to this advice and take action.

For example, I might force myself to go for a run, call a friend, or read an interesting article, if I haven't done so already.

And so I'm wondering what you do when you feel like this? I'd love for you to share your tips! There can never be too much happiness going round!



No comments:

Post a Comment