Friday 20 September 2013

Home Alone


On Tuesday, my darling husband pointed out to me that today is a public holiday here in Hong Kong, and would I mind if him and another dad friend took our boys to Ocean Park?
HELL NO I DON'T MIND!!!
So now I'm sitting here alone, pondering what I should do.
Endless possibility!!!
When I do have this kind of time to myself, I'm never sure whether I should try to pack in as many activities as I can - break out my sewing, sort through my clothes, get a foot massage - all the things that I can't do with a toddler on the loose, or if I should be totally lazy and watch DVDS and read magazines and drink coffee.
It's a tough dilemma!

Remember this book? I know exactly how Mrs Large feels; I long for the day when going to the toilet is once again a solitary pursuit.
*For a different adventure our two renegade boys went on, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment